City of London, London
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Dove & Hawk are partnered with a successful multi-branch independent Agency who are on the lookout for an experienced Property Manager to join their growing team in the City of London.
- Manage a portfolio of circa 220 residential properties
- Carry out property inspections
- Essential that the whole portfolio are fully compliant
- Approving ALL works with the correct landlords pre and post completion
- Carrying out property inspections
- Serving section 21 notices
- dealing with deposits
- Keeping on top of all maintenance jobs
- Minimum of 2 years property management experience.
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.
- To have a strong service "ethic"
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm (1 Saturday a month with time given in lieu)
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000