£26000 - £30000 per annum
29 days ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a well-established Property management company who are looking to expand the team in their Greenwich office by hiring a Property Manager with 1 years + experience to join their growing team. With coverage local to the office across the Southeast region, this company offers excellent opportunities for future progression and with ARLA training on offer they really do invest time into their staff.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Responsible for the full management of circa 160 residential AST properties (between yourself and a Senior Property Manager)
- Ensure landlords are compliant with legislation and contractual obligations by ensuring all
relevant safety certificates are up to date.
- Arrange repairs & maintenance as-and-when required.
- Obtain quotes from contractors.
- Deal with insurance claims in a timely manner.
- Carry out regular property inspections.
- Provide an advisory service to all clients, ensuring high retention rates.
- Deal with end-of-tenancy negotiations in a timely manner.
Requirements of the Role:
- Minimum 18 months specific Property Management experience
- Confident communicator (verbally and written)
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a degree of flexibility.
- Superb organisational and IT skills.
Salary Budgets: £26-£30,000pa + Benefits
Required working hours: 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Greenwich