|Job Title:||Property Manager|
|Location:||West End, London|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Horton|
|Salary:||£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a high-end boutique agency based in Victoria specialising in the acquisition, refurbishment, lettings, and management of prestigious properties in Prime Central London, on behalf of international investment clients. They are on the hunt for a highly motivated and tenacious Senior Property Manager to join their fast paced, sociable team
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Solely responsible for the full management of circa 50 extremely high-end boutique prestigious properties
- Problem solving emergency maintenance
- Owner property management
- Overseeing and arranging necessary works for apartments
- Property management site visits
- Liaising with contractors/tenants and landlords
- Carry our pre tenancy checks and handling pre tenancy conditions
- Check in/ Check outs including deposit negotiations
- Processing invoices, checking fees and finance.
- Processing Service Charges and demands to Landlords.
- Renewals, Negotiate and complete all legal documentation.
- Sending Monthly Statements to all Landlords if required
- Providing an excellent standard of customer service to all Tenants, Landlord and Clients.
Requirements of the Role:
- The confidence and ability to communicate clearly at all levels, with real problem-solving skills
- Careful attention to detail
- Reliability, adaptability, and excellent organization
- Ability to prioritise own workload and plan carefully
- Good inter-personal skills and strong work ethic
- Be a fast learner and keep up to date with current legislation
- ARLA Qualified preferrable
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
Salary Budgets: £33,000-£35,000 p/a + Benefits
Required working hours: 9am - 6pm / Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Victoria
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached