Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + car allowance
5 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working with an upper-end UK-wide Real Estate Agency in order to source an experienced Property Manager to assist with the management AST Properties in Birmingham. The requirement is for a personable and proactive Property Manager who has experience in managing from the start of a tenancy until the very end of the tenancy.
- Leasing and letting of property.
- Undertaking rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Dealing with the acquisition and onboarding of new assets into the portfolio.
- Identification of and assisting with the disposal of surplus property.
- Collection of rents and other monies due, including chasing of arrears.
- Liaison with the Facilities Management team to ensure all compliance checks are complete.
- Managing and organising improvement, repair and maintenance work for residential properties, including liaising with tenants and contractors, arranging access, and checking that works are completed.
- Use and assist with the maintenance of records on the TRAMPS property management and accounting system.
- Undertaking annual / periodic property inspections.
- Identify and implementing asset management opportunities.
- Identifying strategic development opportunities.
- Managing relations with key stakeholders.
- Provide accurate, timely client reports.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of appropriate legislation.
- Undertake site visits where necessary to read meters, undertake audible fire alarm tests, meet contractors and to carry out basic inspections
- Experience of residential property management
- Knowledge of compliance
- Driving licence, travel to client properties will be required
- Typing - excellent accuracy
- Ability to learn, operate and train within the office on specialist and Microsoft office IT Systems and other Carter Jonas software
- Experience of dealing with clients, tenants, and contractors
Salary: £28,000 - £48,000 per annum DOE & car allowance & mileage.
Required Working Hours: 9am to 5.30pm