£28000 - £30000 per annum + company car
about 2 years ago
My client, a very successful Property Investor and Private Landlord specialising in Student Accommodation, are currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their solid team.
With portfolios throughout Southampton and London, this company are growing organically and want someone with a passion for property to join them in their journey!
This role offers opportunity to get involved in Acquisitions and Development of new projects.
The successful Property Manager will be managing a portfolio of approximately 180 properties in the heart of Southampton - with this in mind, close proximity to the portfolio is essential.
The main aim of this role is to ensure efficient and effective management of the portfolio, ensuring superb customer service levels are maintained at all times.
Your duties will include:
- Landlord, client and tenant liaison
- Receive and action tenant maintenance requests
- Manage portfolio of 180 properties
- Where applicable, instruct approved contractors, controlling costs and quality
- Manage relationships with subcontractors where required
- Reconcile and authorise supplier invoices on the inhouse database
- Report necessary property maintenance and action appropriate works
- Suggest ideas in terms of interior design and up to date trends in the market
- Oversee mediumscale projects of up to £50K in value
- Prepare quotations and time schedules for proposed maintenance and works
- Ensure gas safety records are upto-date at all times
- Get involved with handling social media platforms, promoting the company (Using Instagram, Facebook etc)
- Arrange electrical safety checks
- Assist with HMO compliance, inventories, checkins and checkouts
- Where required, photograph finished projects and new rooms ready for letting out
- Compile daily work schedule and individual job sheet for trades and subcontractors
- Arrange periodic property inspections to maintain standard of portfolio
- Visit properties for task quality control
- Assist with managed building projects
Skills and experience required:
- Property Management experience
- Keen to develop building knowledge and run building projects
- Confident and self-motivated
- Well presented with a professional approach
- Keep excellent records with attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to think on your feet and have a logical approach
- Strong communication methods and excellent organisational skills
- Full UK Driving License - you will be provided with a company car for your use