£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a multi-disciplined Property firm based in Brixton, Southwest London, who are looking for a property manager to manage a varied portfolio of Residential properties.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Manage a portfolio of 90-130 propertiess
- Being the first point of contact for tenants from when they report maintenance issues
- Coordinating and arranging maintenance works during and between tenancies
- Updating tenants and landlords on work and ongoing works schedules
- Daily emails/calls
- Providing proactive advice to landlords
- Troubleshooting maintenance issues with tenants
- Property inspections/Property reports
- Managing online maintenance portal
- Managing and Liaising with various types of contractors
Requirements of the Role:
- A minimum of 18 months experience in all aspects of property management
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong grasp of IT.
Salary Budgets: £28,000-£33,000pa + Benefits
Required working hours: 8.45 - 6pm / Monday to Friday (1 in every 5 Saturdays / 9.45-4pm)
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.