West End, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a well-established estate agency who are looking to expand the team in their Paddington office by hiring a Property Manager with 18 months+ experience. With coverage local to the office across the West End and Central London this company offers excellent opportunities for future progression and with ARLA training on offer they are able to take motivated and personable individuals and turn them into property professionals.
- Responsible for the full management of circa 120 residential AST properties
- Ensure landlords are compliant with legislation and contractual obligations by ensuring all
relevant safety certificates are up-to-date.
- Arrange repairs & maintenance as-and-when required.
- Obtain quotes from contractors.
- Deal with insurance claims in a timely manner.
- Carry out regular property inspections.
- Provide an advisory service to all clients, ensuring high retention rates.
- Deal with end-of-tenancy negotiations in a timely manner.
· Minimum 18 months Property Management experience
· Confident communicator (verbally and written)
· Ability to work well under pressure, with a degree of flexibility.
· Superb organisational and IT skills.
· Member of ARLA or willing to take this on in the future