£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Dove and Hawk are working alongside a multi branch, high-end estate agency in South-West London. They are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to push on in their career with an established market leader.
- Managing the rental property portfolio of 100-120 properties.
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, third party contractors and professional advisors.
- Arranging works/maintenance within the property portfolio.
- Producing property inspections and reporting.
- Dealing with complaints from landlords and tenants.
- Advising landlords of any maintenance works required.
- Liaising with contractors, landlords and tenants regarding any maintenance work.
- Booking and chasing gas safety checks.
- Managing tenancy deposit returns.
- Providing support to landlords and tenants, as well as booking mid-term inspections and check out reports.
- Arranging and producing tenancy set-ups.
- Negotiating renewal terms.
- Dealing with lettings paperwork e.g. referencing, right to rent etc.
- Administering DPS Claims.
- Keeping abreast of legal changes and adapting terms of business, legal forms and tenancy agreements when required.
- Minimum 1 years' experience within property management
- Full clean UK drivers license
- Strong communication skills and high attention to detail
- Experience managing high-end properties
Hours: 8.45m - 6pm (Mon-Fri)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + quarterly bonus
Benefits: Private health care, closed during xmas period and birthday off