£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a UK property Consultancy who are looking for an Experienced Property Manager to join the team working with a portfolio of residential properties in and around Oxford. This role will suit an experienced property manager looking to work for a professional brand.
Duties/Functions of the Role:
- Handling of problems arising during the tenancy, managing any repairs, overseeing check-ins and check-outs as necessary and dealing with any arrears.
- Conduct routine inspections of all properties, advising Landlords & tenants where action is required.
- Manage relationships with the landlords, including reporting and accounts matters.
- Identify and recommend need for property upgrades and refurbishment.
- Update records to ensure all property and tenant details are up to date.
- Maintain a working knowledge of compliance information such as Landlord and Tenant/Tenancy Law and Money Laundering.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in residential property management
- Driving licence
- Experience of dealing with clients, tenants, and contractors
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal
Salary Budgets: £30-32,000 per annum + Benefits
Required working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
If you are an experienced property manager looking for the chance to broaden your knowledge of the property industry and asset management then apply for this role; remembering to quote vacancy reference: 9083.