West London, London
£22000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Dove and Hawk have partnered with one of the largest estate agencies in London, who are looking to add an ambitious individual to their Property Management team, based in West London.
- Offer professional advice and assistance to thousands of tenants and landlords who have requested our premium service.
- To ensure that each tenancy runs smoothly from start to finish.
- Provide a single point of contact for both landlords and tenants.
- Offer advice on all aspects of the tenancy lifecycle, including financial, rental, and legal matters.
- Organising any necessary maintenance projects.
- Comprehensive, ongoing training programme
- Great career opportunities
- Diversity and inclusion networks
- Wellbeing package including enhanced sick pay, free confidential counselling helpline, Mental Health First Aiders, access to a coaching platform, and subsidised gym membership
- Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
- Subsidised staff café and bar
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve,
- Share our passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Professional approach to customer services and enjoy communicating with a wide range of people over a variety of platforms.
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000