|Job Title:||Property Manager|
|Location:||Islington, United Kingdom|
|Contact Name:||Roger Hawthorn|
|Key Contact||Roger Hawthorn|
Our client is a property construction & project management company, headquartered in Central London, and they are currently recruiting for a Property Manager with experience from within both the Commercial and Residential sectors.
Working in a relaxed and supportive environment, you will be expected to manage a small client-owned portfolio consisting of office, retail and residential properties.
- Liaise with relevant council authorities regarding issues with applicable properties/developments
- Maintain strong working relationships with consultants and clients.
- Add new landlords, properties and tenants to the system accurately.
- Oversee day-to-day procedural activities of rental properties.
- Manage planned maintenance of rental properties in-line with legislative requirements.
- Manage hard & soft copy data and emails to ensure the system remains fully updated.
- Liaise with landlords/tenants and assist with any queries.
- Follow-up outstanding utilities & invoices with tenants and service providers.
- Manage tenancy deposit registration and release.
- Deliver consistently high levels of customer service.
- Be the first point of contact for enquiries/escalations.
- Keep up-to-date with regards to H&S regulations.
- Managing some vacant properties (utilities, council tax, business rates etc.)
- Service Charge calculations
- Creating quarterly financial reports for the properties.
- Strong experience within the property industry, including property management (commercial and residential).
- The ability to build strong working relationships at all levels, particularly with colleagues within the build, technical and commercial sectors, as well as the sub-contractor base.
- The ability to stay calm and deal with various situations both face-to-face and over the phone.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 per annum