South West London, London
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + ARLA training
about 1 year ago
Our client is a well-established independent estate agency based in the heart of Clapham. They work within both the sales and lettings market in the local area, ensuring they offer their clients the best possible service. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to join their team, and hold full responsibility for their portfolio of managed residential properties.
- Managing a portfolio of approx. 140 residential properties across South-West and Central London.
- Carrying out regular property inspections.
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors.
- Managing planned maintenance/refurbishment works.
- Registering tenancy deposits and handling any returns/disputes.
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times.
- Drafting tenancy agreements and contracts.
- Conducting check-ins and check-outs.
- 3 years of property management experience.
- Hold a full UK driving licence (essential).
- Ability to manage your own diary.
- Consistently provide a high-level of customer service.
- Have a positive and proactive character, capable of providing ideas of ways to improve service offerings.
- Posses high attention to detail.
- Experience of using Qube (desired)
This is an opportunity to work within a small & friendly team of professionals in a relaxed & supportive atmosphere. Full support with ARLA training is on offer for those who wish to study, and a pool car is available to use for property visits.
Hours: 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum