£27000 - £30000 per annum
10 months ago
January / February 2019
My client, an independent Estate and Property Management Agency, are currently seeking a Property Manager to join their team.
This is a fast-paced working environment, working within a small team where all members of the office working as a close and cohesive team.
As the Property Manager your duties will include:
* Responsible for management of all tenant and landlord contracts and queries.
* Carrying out reference checks for potential tenants
* Preparing tenancy agreements and invoices and negotiating renewals of tenancy agreements
* Being responsible for Marketing, including preparing brochures, window displays and website and social media
* Arranging collection of rent
* Chasing up rent defaulters
* Collating property details and ensuring the property portals and websites are up-to-date
* Dealing with questions, complaints and maintenance issues
* Arranging appointments for contractors, collecting quotes, monitoring the progress, feedback to the landlord & Tenant and invoice authorisation
* Visiting properties and carrying out inspections, including taking pictures and providing the landlord with a report
* Organising gas safety certificates, electrical certificates and EPC's
* Arranging inventory check-in and check-out reports
Skills and experience required:
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Excellent IT skills - including Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook
* Able to work as a cohesive team and be courteous to clients and co-workers
* Creative and innovative skills to further the business
Salary of £27,000-£30,000 Depending on Experience + Bonus
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30am-6:30pm with Flexi Time offered
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Property Management desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832