Kensington and Chelsea, London
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Our client is a private property consultancy focusing on the upper end of the residential property market. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and experienced Property Manager to manage a niche portfolio of super-prime residential properties.
- Undertake regular property inspections.
- Assist tenants and landlords with any maintenance issues.
- Organise maintenance jobs within the properties - repairs, refurbishments, Sky/Virgin connections, cleaning, gardeners etc.
- Liaise with contractors and engineers in a prompt & courteous manner.
- Ensure properties remain compliant regarding gas safety certificates, fire regulations and legionella testing.
- Assist with the growth of the portfolio.
- At least 3 years Property Management experience within Prime Central London, along with a strong understanding of Tenancy Agreements & ASTs
- ARLA qualified
- Well presented with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Coherent with property management administration
- Common sense approach and effective problem-solver
- Pro-active and resilient individual with a 'can do' attitude
- Reliable and punctual
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent at building working relationships
- Capable of working independently within a small team
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and self-motivated with good attention to detail
- Able to prioritise a busy workload and multi-task
- Computer literate
- Encompass our core values - exceptional service, trustworthy and discretion
- Full UK drivers licence
- Experience with prime assets £3m+
- Block Management experience would be an advantage
This is a varied & rewarding role that can really be made one's own. You will be given the freedom to run the portfolio as you see fit, by using your existing skill set. The role will also provide an opportunity for you to grow the department significantly and to benefit financially from its ongoing success.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
Salary: £35,000-£38,000 per annum
For more information please contact:
Senior Consultant - Property Management