£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client, a property management specialist based in Hertfordshire, is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their team. Based at their Rickmansworth office, you will be required to provide an exceptional level of customer service to a portfolio of tenants and landlords in the residential property sector.
- Provide a high level of customer service to both tenants and landlords.
- Handle all maintenance queries.
- Deposit management and returns.
- Ensuring all safety certificates are up-to-date.
- Issuing Section 8 and Section 21 notices
- Relaxed office with smart-casual dress code.
- Working within a team of 12 other Property Managers.
- Office-based role (no driving licence required).
- Monday - Friday hours - no weekend working.
- Support towards ARLA certification.
- Full on-the-job training and initial work alongside a Senior Property Manager.
- Clear career progression path
Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience)
If you have a minimum of 6 months experience within a property management position, and would like to register your interest in this opportunity, please contact ROGER HAWTHORN at Dove & Hawk.