£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is a busy and successful property management company, based in West London. They are currently looking to hire a Property Manager for their Fulham office, to manage a small portfolio of residential properties mainly within Central London.
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 50 residential properties, predominantly situated in central London.
- Working as part of a small team, effectively managing the portfolio by providing a bespoke service to each client.
- Conducting regular property inspections.
- Handling all maintenance queries and liaising with suitable contractors.
- Communicating with tenants, landlords, contractors and colleagues on a daily basis.
- Responding to all telephone calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Creating tenancy agreements and handling renewals.
- Assisting colleagues across property management, lettings, sales and project management.
- A minimum of 12 months experience within property management or lettings administration.
- A general understanding of the lettings process, including the ability to create tenancy agreements, organise renewals and handle maintenance queries.
- Fantastic communicator (in person, over the telephone and via email).
- Well-presented with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a busy environment, occasionally under pressure.
- Lives within a reasonable commute of Fulham.
Hours: 9am-6pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £26,000
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please contact ROGER at Dove & Hawk.