£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client, a multi-branch independent estate agency, is looking to recruit a Property Manager for their office in Acton (W3).
Working closely with a Senior Property Manager, you will be expected to continually deliver an exceptional level of customer service to all clients.
- Strong communication skills with meticulous attention-to-detail both verbally and written, with a good level of IT literacy.
- Manage a portfolio of 80-100 residential properties, ensuring all maintenance issues are dealt with efficiently and professionally.
- Arrange inventories, gas safety certificates, EPCs and all other legal documentation to ensure that all managed properties comply with current legislation.
- Arrange and carry-out property inspections, report findings to to the landlord and arrange remedial works.
- Manage all tenancy renewals.
- Handle deposit dispute negotiations.
- Minimum of 12 months experience within residential Property Management.
- Excellent communication skills and highly-presented.
- Full UK driving licence (essential)
- ARLA certified (preferred, not essential)
Hours: 9am-6pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
If you are interested in hearing more about this position then please contact ROGER HAWTHORN at Dove & Hawk.