Hammersmith, United Kingdom
£28,000 - £32,000
over 1 year ago
Our client is an independent estate agency based in West London, and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to join their Hammersmith office.
The role involves:
- Managing a portfolio of approx. 90 residential properties across West and Central London.
- Liaising with tenants & landlords regarding fully-managed properties.
- Registering deposits and handling any returns & disputes.
- Liaise with the maintenance team regarding property inspections and any required works.
- Providing a super level of customer service at all times.
To be considered for this role you should have a minimum of 2 years residential property management experience. You need to be a well-organised and robust individual who works well in a busy environment, and who possesses fantastic communication skills (verbal and written).
Hours: 9am-6pm (Monday - Friday)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
For more information, please contact Roger Hawthorn at Dove & Hawk on 0203 725 9837.