|Job Title:||Property Manager|
|Location:||Hammersmith, United Kingdom|
|Contact Name:||Roger Hawthorn|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £32,000|
|Key Contact||Roger Hawthorn|
Our client is an independent estate agency based in West London, and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to join their Hammersmith office.
The role involves:
- Managing a portfolio of approx. 90 residential properties across West and Central London.
- Liaising with tenants & landlords regarding fully-managed properties.
- Registering deposits and handling any returns & disputes.
- Liaise with the maintenance team regarding property inspections and any required works.
- Providing a super level of customer service at all times.
To be considered for this role you should have a minimum of 2 years residential property management experience. You need to be a well-organised and robust individual who works well in a busy environment, and who possesses fantastic communication skills (verbal and written).
Hours: 9am-6pm (Monday - Friday)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
For more information, please contact Roger Hawthorn at Dove & Hawk on 0203 725 9837.