West End, London
£34000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Our client is an independent estate agency, focusing on the upper-end of the residential property market within London. They are looking to recruit an ARLA-certified Property Manager for their office based in Regent's Park (NW1).
- Holding responsibility for 40 super-prime residential properties within central London.
- Portfolio includes a mixture of houses and apartments.
- Liaising with HNWI tenants and landlords.
- Dealing with any maintenance issues and liaising with relevant contractors.
- Undertake regular property inspections.
- Ensure properties remain fully compliant regarding gas safety certificates, fire regulations and legionella testing.
- Assist with the development of the portfolio, and take full responsibility for the growth of the department as a whole.
- Ability to sell department services to clients during face-to-face meetings.
- At least 3 years' Property Management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Tenancy Agreements and ASTs.
- ARLA-certified (preferred).
- Experience of working with high-value properties in London.
- Excellent communication skills and well-presented.
- Self-motivated and reliable.
- Strong believe in providing a high-level of customer service at all times.
- Full UK driving licence (required).
This is an exciting and rewarding position for someone who is looking for professional development and their next career challenge. Using your existing skill set you will be given an element of freedom to manage the managed portfolio in a way that you see fit, and ultimately promote the department to match your own aspirations.
Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £34,000 - £37,000 per annum