City of London, London
Up to £25000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is a boutique property consultancy based in The City of London. They cover the full spectrum of residential real estate and commercial property. They offer a high-quality of residential management services throughout London and work with a diverse range of clients including private landlords, family trusts, property companies and charities.
They are currently looking to hire a Property Manager for their well-established residential team. Providing a customer-focused property management service, the role will involve the day-to-day management of a portfolio of residential properties across London.
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of residential properties, dealing with day-to-day maintenance issues and undertaking routine inspections.
- Liaising with tenants and contractors to ensure works are completed within specific time frames.
- Coordinate refurbishment works, obtaining quotes for works and management of contractors.
- Ensuring H&S compliance is up-to-date for flats and buildings under management.
- Negotiation of deposit releases.
- Overseeing and processing of insurance claims.
- Degree educated
- 6 months experience within the property industry, including a basic understanding of property management
- An excellent team player who is able to build positive working relationships with colleagues, tenants, clients and contractors.
- An ambitious and enthusiastic individual.
- Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Able to work on own initiative, problem-solve and exercise sound judgement in decision-making.
This is an exciting role for an individual who already works in a similar role or a graduate looking to build a career in residential property management. You will be encouraged and supported to progress within the sector.
Hours: 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 per annum