£28000 - £30000 per annum + benefits and bonus
over 2 years ago
My client, a successful multi-branch estate agency, are looking to hire an experienced Property Manager to join their established Property Management department based in Islington. The ideal candidate will thrive working in a busy role and be keen to settle and progress.
Your duties will include:
- Management of circa 120 Properties
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants in regards to their queries
- Chasing outstanding tenancy arrears
- Serving required Notices
- Conducting property inspections
- Negotiation deposit returns
- Ensuring compliance in terms of GSR certification
- Ensuring compliance with TDS regulation
- Handling day-to-day maintenance issues
- Making sure all details are kept up-to-date with relevant notes on the system
Skills and experience required:
- Confident customer service and telephone skills
- Approachable, helpful and positive in your approach
- Work well independently as well as within a team
- Exceptional attention to detail and administration skills
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Our client is looking for someone with bags of energy, who takes pride in delivering exceptional service levels 100% of the time; most importantly of all, you must enjoy a fast-paced, challenging environment whilst working with like-minded people.
Hours: 8:45am-6pm, Monday-Friday (no weekends)
Salary: £28k-£30k basic salary, with an additional £4k+ in commission
For more information please contact Roger Hawthorn on the Property Management desk at Dove & Hawk.