£3000 - £30000 per annum + commission (circa £2k)
5 months ago
Our client, a global property consultancy, is looking to hire a Mandarin-speaking Property Manager for their office in Stratford.
Their busy property management team of 24 staff currently holds responsibility for approximately 2700 properties across London. The post-holder for this role will manage their own personal portfolio of 150 residential properties, dealing with start-of-tenancy preparation, organising repair works and deposit management.
This role requires someone who has exceptional organisational skills and who can take a hands-on approach to property management. It also requires someone who has the ability to communicate in Mandarin and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ensure landlords are compliant with legislation and contractual obligations by ensuring all relevant safety certificates are up-to-date.
- Arrange repairs & maintenance as-and-when required.
- Obtain quotes from contractors.
- Deal with insurance claims in a timely manner.
- Carry out regular property inspections.
- Provide an advisory service to all clients, ensuring high retention rates.
- Deal with end-of-tenancy negotiations in a timely manner.
- Seek opportunities to increase revenue for the department, by cross-selling other services.
- Assist the sales & lettings teams with overseas clients.
- Experience in residential property management (essential).
- Confident communicator in both Mandarin and English (verbally and written)
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a degree of flexibility.
- Superb organisational and IT skills.
- Member of ARLA (preferred but not essential)
- Full UK driving licence (preferred but not essential)
Hours: 8:45am-6pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £30k basic salary with an additional £2k available in commission (£32k OTE)
For more information, please contact ROGER HAWTHORN on the Property Management desk at Dove & Hawk.