Bromley, United Kingdom
over 2 years ago
My client, a bespoke Property Management company covering London and the South East, are currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their team based in Bromley.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company, with long term plans for progression and success.
This Property Management role is centred around Estate / Block Management for a managing agent that only ever deal with the Leaseholders and Owners of the Blocks / Flats.
Your duties will include:
- Preparation of yearly budgets and monitoring of expenditure
- Ensuring Health & Safety requirements are met at all times
- Ensure that relevant risk assessments are in place
- Issuing Service Charge invoices where required
- Managing major projects and the associated legal process
- Managing unit sales
- Handling general maintenance queries
- Liaising with contractors and supervising works
- Site inspections and reports
- Drafting medium-long term maintenance plans
- Enforcing lease compliance
- Site visits on a frequent basis – In London and South East
Skills and experience required:
- Proven Property Management experience
- IRPM or ARLA Qualification would be advantageous
- Strong IT skills
- Microsoft Office Package Proficient
- Ability to comprehensively grasp financial detail and planning
- Full UK Drivers License
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Property Management desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.