South East London, London
£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is a family-run,multi-branch independent estate agency, specialising in sales, lettings, investments and management. They are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their office in London Bridge.
Within this role you will be responsible for all aspects of a residential portfolio of approximately 150 properties in-and-around London Bridge. You will be expected to develop & enhance client relationships and provide efficient support & administration to the whole of the lettings team, landlords and tenants.
- General maintenance of properties - instructing contractors, obtaining quotes, raising job instructions, ensuring works are completed and adhering to set budgets.
- Deposit scheme (TDS) administration and managing refunds.
- Ensuring compliance with health & safety including arranging gas safety certificates, electrical performance testing, smoke alarms, CO2 tests and Legionnaires risk assessments.
- Conduct periodic property visits and prepare reports for landlords.
- Key management including daily/weekly audits.
- Overseeing the initial stages of the tenancy life cycle and working closely with the Lettings Negotiators.
- Creating and handling files.
- Drawing-up tenancy agreements.
- Providing landlords with all relevant documents and managing the process from start to finish, to ensure file completion prior to tenancy commencement.
- Managing & overseeing the referencing process.
- Assisting in organising check-outs at the end of tenancy.
The successful candidate will be a team player with fantastic communication skills. Highly-organised, you should have the ability to prioritise effectively and manage expectations. Previous experience of 2 years within Property Management is required, alongside a firm understanding of lettings legislation.
Hours: 9am-6:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £26k-£28k per annum