North West London, London
£27000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Our client is an award-winning independent estate agency, specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management across North-West and Central London. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to join their office in West Hampstead (NW6).
- Manage a portfolio of 150 residential properties within North-West and Central London.
- Liaise with tenants, landlords and contractors.
- Deal with all maintenance queries from tenants and arrange repair/refurb works as required.
- Keep updated on all tenancy renewals.
- Arrange gas safety certificates and PATs.
- Complete regular property inspections.
- a minimum of 2 years' property management experience
- ARLA certified (preferred, not essential)
- hardworking and conscientious along with a positive attitude
- superb communication skills (written and verbal)
- high-levels of customer service skills and highly presentable
Hours: 9am-6pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £27,000 - £29,000 (depending on experience)
For more information, please contact ROGER HAWTHORN at Dove & Hawk.