£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Our client, a one-branch independent estate agency based in Battersea, is currently recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to hold responsibility 150-200 new build properties across the Battersea area (including within the Battersea Power Station development).
- Managing a portfolio of 170 new-build properties
- Deposit handling
- Dealing with maintenance queries
- Completing regular property inspections
- Liaising with the external inventory clerks re: check-ins/check-outs
- Section 21 notices
- Chasing late payments
- Customer-focused property manager with 3+ years of experience.
- Full UK driving licence (pool car available for use).
- ARLA certified
Hours: 9am-6pm Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm Saturday (1 per month, day off in-lieu)
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000