Kensington and Chelsea, London
£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Our client is an independent estate agency specialising in sales, lettings and property management within Kensington and Knightsbridge. They focus on providing a high-level of customer service and hard work, and do whatever they can to go that extra mile for all clients.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to hold responsibility for a small portfolio of high-end residential properties.
- Manage a portfolio of 80 residential properties within Kensington and Knightsbridge.
- Register deposits via the appropriate service (and handle returns).
- Speak to tenants & landlords regarding tenancy renewals.
- Handling day-to-day maintenance issues and liaise with contractors regarding repair works.
- Serving required notices.
- Conducting regular property inspections.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Property Manager within Central London.
- Full UK driving licence (pool car available)
- Superb customer service and communication skills.
- Hard-working, prepared to go the extra mile.
- Calm demeanour & the ability to work well whilst under pressure.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- CFP experience would be preferred.
Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000
For more information, please contact Roger Hawthorn on the property management desk at Dove & Hawk.