£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client, an independent estate agency, is currently recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to join their busy office in South-East London.
- Managing a portfolio of approximately 110 residential properties across Southwark, South Bank, Kennington and London Bridge;
- Liaise with tenants, landlords and contractors;
- Handle maintenance queries and arrange repair/refurbishment works as required;
- Ensure gas safety and PAT certificates are kept updated;
- Complete regular property inspections;
- Handle tenancy renewals
- 2+ years of Property Management experience (essential);
- Able to work well in a pressured environment;
- Strong team player;
- Superb communication skills (in person, over the telephone and via emails);
- ARLA certified (desired).
Hours: 8:45am-6pm Mon-Fri, 9:30am-4pm Sat
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
For more information, please contact ROGER HAWTHORN at Dove & Hawk.