South West London, London
£23000.00 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Dove & Hawk are have partnered with an Upper end Property Consultancy that deal with a variety of verticals within the UK Property Industry. They currently have a requirement for an Property Manager to join their established office in Barnes, South West London. The focus for this role is the management of let property throughout the whole rental process from the tenancy start up stage to the tenancy termination stage.
- With support from an administration team manage a portfolio of 144 residential properties
- To administer the management of let residential properties to include efficient and correct handling of problems arising during the tenancy, managing any repairs, overseeing checkins and check-outs as necessary and dealing with any arrears.
- Conduct inspections of all properties, advising Landlords of any changes or issues arising. Promptly notifying tenants of any areas where action is required.
- In conducting checkouts liaise with all parties to negotiate a speedy and satisfactory conclusion.
- Manage the relationship with the landlord, including reporting and accounts matters
- Identify and recommend need for property upgrades and refurbishment, organising any between tenancy work, including that arising from dilapidations to allow for a timely relet to maximise Landlord's income.
- Support the excellent reputation of Carter Jonas by providing a high level of efficiency and customer service to all clients and tenants who visit or contact the office
- Consistently maintain a high standard of record keeping and communications to ensure accuracy in file management, communications and compliance
- 1 year minimum Property Management experience
- Full UK driving licence (Essential)
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Numerate with excellent written and verbal communication
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000
Hours: 8.30am - 6pm (Mon- Fri)