£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is a successful, multi-branch independent estate agency with offices across East, North and Central London. They are currently recruiting for a Property Manager to join their branch in Hackney.
· Assist with the management of approximately 150 residential properties across East and North London;
· Conduct regular property inspections;
· Liaise with and build relationships with tenants, landlords and contractors;
· Negotiate tenancy renewals;
· Arrange check-ins and check-outs;
· Ensure Gas Safety certificates are up to date for all properties.
· A minimum of 18 months' experience within residential property management;
· Excellent communication skills (in person, over the telephone, in writing);
· Superb attention-to-detail and a commitment to ensuring all tasks are seen through to conclusion;
· Well presented, professional appearance;
· Reliable, responsible and trustworthy;
· Full UK driving licence (preferred, not essential) - pool car available for use.
Hours: 8:45am - 6:30pm Mon-Thu, 8:45am-6pm Fri
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in more detail, please contact Roger Hawthorn on the Property Management desk at Dove & Hawk.