|Job Title:||Property Manager|
|Location:||Islington, N. London, London, England|
|Contact Name:||Roger Hawthorn|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum|
Our client is a very successful residential property specialist. They are currently recruiting for a Property Manager to join them at their Islington office, but with responsibility for managing a portfolio of properties across South-West London.
- Manage a portfolio of circa 120 residential properties across South-West London.
- Liaise with landlords & tenants and handle all queries.
- Chase outstanding tenancy arrears.
- Serving required notices.
- Conducting property inspections.
- Negotiating deposit returns.
- Ensuring compliance with TDS regulation.
- Handling day-to-day maintenance issues and liaising with contractors.
- Ensuring all details are kept up-to-date on the system.
- 5 years' experience within residential property management.
- ARLA qualified (preferred)
- Full UK driving licence (preferred)
- Superb customer service and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as withing a team.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail and administration skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Hours: 8:45am-6pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 basic salary, plus up to £4k in commission
For more information please contact Roger Hawthorn on the property management desk at Dove & Hawk.