Finchley, Barnet, London, England
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed on a new Senior Property Manager vacancy with a very successful independent estate agency based in North London. This position will need an experienced Property Manager with a minimum of 2+ years within the role.
Duties will include:
- Manage a portfolio of circa 100 residential properties across North London.
- Liaise with landlords & tenants and handle all queries.
- Chase outstanding tenancy arrears.
- Serving required notices.
- Conducting property inspections.
- Negotiating deposit returns.
- Ensuring compliance with TDS regulation.
- Handling day-to-day maintenance issues and liaising with contractors.
- Ensuring all details are kept up-to-date on the system.
- Minimum of 2+ years within Property Management
- Experience in managing portfolio up to 100 properties
- Exceptional telephone manner and customer service
- Professional and organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driving license (preferred, not essential)
Package & Hours:
- Up to £30k basic salary plus £5k commission
- Plus profit share of Property Management
- Up to £35k OTE with commission
- Commission is based upon Property Management mark ups
- Mon-Fri 8.45am - 6pm