South West London, London
Up to £25000.00 per annum
8 months ago
My client are a leading real estate consultancy based in Fulham who are looking to expand their team with an enthusiastic, organised and dynamic Property Manager. They require an individual who is keen to learn and develop their professional skills within the London property market whilst dealing predominantly with Italian communities.
- Manage day to day maintenance of 200 leasehold properties.
- Assist with the project management of major internal and external works along with the relevant surveyor.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are consistently applied to required standard.
- Liaise with local councils and government bodies and police to adhere to relevant regulations.
- Communicate with flat owners/tenants queries verbally and in written form.
- Carry out regular site visits to ensure all buildings are in good order.
- Ensure insurance claims are being processed efficiently and correctly in conjunction with the appropriate member staff.
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and that General end fire risks assessment recommendations are implemented across the team.
* Fluency in both English & Italian (Essential).
* Minimum 1 year experience in the property industry.
* Strong communication and relationship management skills.
* Hard working and highly organised with the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
* Positive and committed attitude.
Hours: Mon- Fri - 9am-5.30pm