West End, London
£30000 - £40000.00 per annum
5 months ago
My client who are a privately owned property investment and development company in Central London are looking for an experienced Property Manager to manage a portfolio of commercial and residential properties. They pride themselves on their attention to detail with their properties to ensure that their tenants receive the highest standards of service.
- Manage a small portfolio of prestigious commercial and residential properties situated across London
- Preparing new tenancies
- Managing cleaning and maintenance contractors
- Carrying out property inspections
- Liaising with tenants and resolving disputes
- 3 years Property Management experience (high-end property)
- Experienced in delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- An ambitious and enthusiastic individual.
- Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Able to work on own initiative, problem solve and exercise sound judgement in decision-making
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm (Mon-Fri)