Kensington and Chelsea, London
Up to £25000.00 per annum + £2,500 bonus
6 months ago
Our client, a successful property investment specialist, is currently recruiting for an ambitious Property Manager to join their team. They own all properties themselves, so this is a client-side role without the necessity for landlord liaison.
Based from their Kensington office, you will be responsible for a portfolio of 50 HMO properties across the UK (in cities such as Nottingham, Manchester and Leeds) and the role will therefore involve travelling to these locations occasionally (approximately twice per month).
- Manage a portfolio of 50 HMO properties across Nottingham, Manchester and Leeds;
- Regular tenant communication, providing a 5-star level of customer service;
- Conducting property inspections;
- Handling day-to-day maintenance issues and liaising with contractors;
- Serving required notices;
- Chasing outstanding arrears.
- 12-months of Property Management experience;
- Superb communication skills (verbally & written);
- Excellent time management;
- A customer-focused approach;
- An understanding of HMOs (desirable);
- A dynamic individual looking for a long-term career within property - progression will be constant for those with the hunger to make the role their own;
- An independent self-starter with common sense and a positive attitude.
Hours: 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 basic salary, plus 10% bonus (£27,500 OTE)