£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Our client is a successful, family-run property company based in Wembley. They are looking to recruit a Property Manager to assist with their privately owned residential portfolio predominanly in North-West & Central London.
- Assist with the management of 250 residential properties, comprising of houses, flats and HMOs.
- Ensure tenant satisfaction and a compliant property management service at all times.
- Handle maintenance queries and subsequent appointments with the in-house contractors as well as 3rd-part contractors.
- Maximising rental income and ensuring voids are kept to a minimum.
- Plan routine maintenance checks.
- Carry out regular property inspections.
- Attend evictions and deal with both the County Court and bailiffs where necessary.
- Ensure properties are well maintained and costs are controlled.
- Drawing up tenancy agreements.
- Chasing rent arrears.
- A minimum of 18 months experience within residential property management, ideally managing a private portfolio with one landlord (or client-side).
- Holds a full, clean, UK driving licence.
- Passionate about property and who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Fantastic communication skills (verbally and written).
- A well-organised individual with common sense.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hours: 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri