South West London, London
Up to £35000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are currently recruiting for a client-side Property Manager to join an established land-owning estate who hold responsibility for hundreds of residential and commercial properties in Chelsea.
- Day to day administration and first-class management of the Estate's residential portfolio of 150 properties.
- Dealing with all aspects of tenancies including Tenancy Agreements, Renewal Documents and Deed of Guarantor.
- Registering and deleting all tenancy deposits on the TDS website in line with legislation and providing tenants with certification.
- Dealing with start and end of tenancy duties, including sending out checking out letters, instructing inventory check-ins and check-outs, professional cleaning, informing utility companies of meter readings and changes of responsibility.
- Liaising with letting agents to provide keys and ensure special terms and conditions of offers are met etc.
- Booking EPC's, floor plans and photographs of vacant properties to send to agents for marketing.
- Dealing with tenant queries on a day to day basis, including tenant grievances.
- To assist in the negotiation of deposits and their return at the end of tenancies.
- Dealing with day to day maintenance issues, instructing contractors and arranging access with tenants, monitoring works and validating invoices.
- Conduct property inspections at appropriate intervals.
- Liaising with Porters, to obtain meter readings and post memos etc.
- Assist the Operations department with Compliance tasks, such as booking periodic wiring tests, gas safety checks and PAT testing, in line with legislation.
- To assist with all aspects of the administration and management of major property refurbishments.
- 3 years Property Management experience (essential)
- ARLA qualified (preferable)
- Understanding of health and safety compliance needs within residential properties (essential)
- Proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service
- Professional and articulate communicator
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm (Mon - Fri)
*May be required to work later one evening per week*