£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + OTC £4,500 pa + £1,000 bonus pa
3 months ago
Our client is a very successful residential property specialist. They are currently recruiting for a Property Manager to join their team at their Islington office, with responsibility for managing a lettings portfolios across London.
- Manage a portfolio of circa 100 residential properties;
- Liaise with landlords & tenants and handle all queries.
- Chase outstanding tenancy arrears.
- Serving required notices.
- Conducting property inspections.
- Negotiating deposit returns.
- Ensuring compliance with TDS regulation.
- Handling day-to-day maintenance issues and liaising with contractors.
- Ensuring all details are kept up-to-date on the system.
- 2+ years of experience within residential property management.
- ARLA qualified (preferred)
- Full UK driving licence (preferred)
- Experience dealing with costing deposit claims / deposit negotiations (essential)
- Superb customer service and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as withing a team.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail and administration skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Hours: 8:45am-6pm, Monday to Friday (2 days per week remote working available)
Salary: £28-£32k basic salary, plus up to £4,500 pa commission + £1,000 bonus pa