|Job Title:||Property Manager - Fulham|
|Contact Name:||Roger Hawthorn|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
Our client is a multi-branch, independent estate agency with offices across South-West London. They are currenty recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to join them at their branch in Fulham.
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 120 residential properties across Fulham and Battersea;
- Liaise with landlords, tenants and contractors;
- Assist with the growth of the managed property portfolio;
- Negotiate tenancy renewals;
- Arrange check-ins and check-outs;
- Ensure all certification is up-to-date (gas, energy etc.)
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within residential property management;
- Excellent communication skills (in person, over the telephone, in writing);
- Ability and confidence to develop & grow a managed property portfolio;
- Superb attention-to-detail;
- Well-presented, professional experience;
- Reliable, responsible and trustworthy.
Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in more detail, please contact Roger Hawthorn on the Property Management desk at Dove & Hawk.