Kensington and Chelsea, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client, a luxury estate agency in West London, seek an experienced Property Manager to manage their high-end portfolio located in Kensington and the surrounding areas.
- Management of approximately 80 high-end properties
- All aspects of property management will be undertaken.
- Reactive and preventative management
- Undertake regular property inspections.
- Negotiate tenancy renewals
- Assist tenants and landlords with any maintenance issues.
- Organise maintenance jobs within the properties - repairs, refurbishments.
- Liaise with contractors and engineers in a prompt & courteous manner.
- Monitor and renew gas safety certificates and EPCs
- 5 years' minimum within residential property management high-end property experience essential
- ARLA qualified (preferable).
- High attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Highly experienced client management, with a proven ability to build strong professional relationships.
Hours - 9am - 6pm (Mon- Fri)
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000