Up to £28000.00 per annum + £4k bonus (£32k OTE)
over 2 years ago
Our client is a very successful residential property specialist. They are currently recruiting for a Property Manager to join them at their Islington office, but with responsibility for managing a portfolio of residential properties across West and South-West London.
- Manage a portfolio of circa 120 residential properties across West and South-West London.
- Liaise with landlords & tenants and handle all queries.
- Chase outstanding tenancy arrears.
- Serving required notices.
- Conducting property inspections.
- Negotiating deposit returns.
- Ensuring compliance with TDS regulation.
- Handling day-to-day maintenance issues and liaising with contractors.
- Ensuring all details are kept up-to-date on the system.
- 3 years' experience within residential property management;
- ARLA qualified (preferred);
- Full UK driving licence (preferred);
- Superb customer service and communication skills;
- Able to work independently as well as withing a team;
- Exceptional attention-to-detail and administration skills;
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Hours: 8:45am-6pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £28,000 basic salary, plus up to £4k in commission
For more information please contact Roger Hawthorn on the property management desk at Dove & Hawk.