Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £24000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Our client, a global property consultancy, is looking to hire an experienced Property Manager for their office Manchester office. This role requires someone who has exceptional organisational skills, the ability to communicate articulately over the phone and in writing, and who can take a hands-on approach to property management.
· Manage a portfolio of 120 residential properties
· Ensure landlords are compliant with legislation and contractual obligations by ensuring all relevant safety certificates are up-to-date.
· Arrange repairs & maintenance as-and-when required.
· Obtain quotes from contractors.
· Provide an advisory service to all clients, ensuring high retention rates.
· Seek opportunities to increase revenue for the department, by cross-selling other services.
· Experience in residential property management (essential).
· Confident communicator (verbally and written)
· Ability to work well under pressure, with a degree of flexibility.
· Superb organisational and IT skills.
· Member of ARLA (preferred but not essential)
Hours: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday (1 in 5 Saturdays, with a day in lieu)
Salary: £24,000 basic salary (£32,000 OTE)
*Flexible home working opportunities each week*