|Job Title:||Property Manager (Mandarin Speaker)|
|Location:||West End, London|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Brooks|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum|
Our client, an international Estate Agency, is looking to hire a Property Manager with fluency in Mandarin (verbally and written).
Sitting in their Residential China team, you will provide first-class service to their Chinese landlords and tenants. To do this, you will need to possess excellent organisational skills and high attention-to-detail.
· Management of 100 new-build properties in Central London
· All aspects of property management undertaken.
· Reactive and preventative management
· Undertake regular property inspections.
· Assist tenants and landlords with any maintenance issues.
· Organise maintenance jobs within the properties - repairs, refurbishments.
· Liaise with contractors and engineers in a prompt & courteous manner.
· Ensure properties remain compliant regarding gas safety certificates
· Liaising with the China desk Property Management team;
· Translating all documentation from English to Chinese (and vice-versa).
· Fluent in both English and Mandarin (spoken & written) - MUST HAVE;
· ARLA certified (or willingness to undertake this qualification);
· Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
· Ability to prioritise workload so that projects are completed in an efficient manner;
· Strong analytical and organisational skills;
Hours: 9am- 6pm, Monday to Friday