West End, London
Up to £25000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client, a multi-branch, independent estate agency, is looking to hire a Property Manager for their Marylebone office.
Working alongside a Senior Property Manager, you will provide support with the management of approximately 120 residential properties in Central London.
· Liaising with landlords on repairs;
· Organising contractors, liaising with tenants;
· Be able to assess maintenance issues;
· Be able to appoint the correct contractor;
· Be able to assess cost of repairs;
· Organising move-ins;
· Organising check-outs;
· Organising and carrying out property visits;
· Conducting follow up visits if required;
· Organising Gas Safety inspections;
· General administration and support of the department (as and when required);
· A minimum of 12 months experience within residential property management;
· Ability to work under pressure and to work in/within a team;
· Exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills;
· Capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems;
· Ability to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies;
· Be well-presented;
· Confidence, enthusiasm and a strong dedication to the job.
Hours: 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Roger at Dove & Hawk for a confidential chat.