£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Our client are a multi-branch independent estate agency based in West London. We have recently been instructed on a new temp Property Manager (Mat Cover) role covering a mid-high end property portfolio acoross West and Central London.
Duties will include:
- Assist with the management of circa 300 properties across West and Central London
- Working within a team of 2 Property Managers
- Use of Fixlo and Alto software
- All aspects of property management will be undertaken.
- Reactive and preventative management
- Undertake regular property inspections.
- Assist tenants and landlords with any maintenance issues.
- Organise maintenance jobs within the properties - repairs, refurbishments.
- Liaise with contractors and engineers in a prompt & courteous manner.
- Ensure properties remain compliant regarding gas safety certificates
- Assist with the growth of the portfolio
- 2+ years Property Management experience
- Exceptional telephone manner and customer service
- Firm approach to difficult clients
- Ideally have experience using Alto and Fixflo but not essential
- Live within a close proximity to Hammersmith area
Package & Hours:
- £26-30,000 salary (pro-rata)
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Pooled Car (no need to drive but helpful)
- Working from home available
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
- Start ASAP