|Job Title:||Property Manager (Maternity cover)|
|Location:||West End, London|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Brooks|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
Our client, one the world's leading international property consultancies, are looking for a Property Manager to join their UK Head Office in Central London. This position will initially be a maternity cover contract, with a high probability of a permanent position should performance be satisfactory.
- Managing a portfolio of properties in Central London.
- All aspects of property management will be undertaken.
- Reactive and preventative management
- Undertake regular property inspections.
- Assist tenants and landlords with any maintenance issues.
- Organise maintenance jobs within the properties - repairs, refurbishments.
- Liaise with contractors and engineers in a prompt & courteous manner.
- Ensure properties remain compliant regarding gas safety certificates
- Assist with the growth of the portfolio.
- 2 years' minimum within residential property management.
- ARLA qualified (preferable).
- High attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledgeable on heating and hot water, plumbing and electrical systems.
Hours - 9am - 6pm (Mon- Fri)
Salary - £27,000 - £32,000