West End, London
£33000 - £36000 per annum + (pro-rata)
11 months ago
Our client is a successful private property management company based in Mayfair. They are currently recruiting for a part-time Property Manager to hold responsibility for approximately 25 high-end, luxury residential properties (houses and apartments) within Prime Central London.
- Day-to-day management of a portfolio of high-end residential properties.
- Cultivating relationships with tenants, landlords and contractors.
- Completing property inspections.
- Arranging property access for contractors and letting agents.
- Handling proactive and reactive maintenance issues.
- Creating reports for landlords (as requested).
- Manage supplier & contractor contracts.
- Document management and filing.
- Ensuring all Council Tax and utilities are set-up correctly.
- Ensure all Health & Safety/Risk Assessments are up-to-date.
- Obtain quotes for any repair/maintenance requirements and action accordingly.
- Organise and oversee refurbishment projects.
- Carry out tenant referencing
- 2 years' Property Management experience, including the preparation & issuing of Tenancy Agreements.
- High attention-to-detail.
- Well-presented with outstanding communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- QUBE knowledge (ideally)
Hours: PART-TIME - flexibility is offered here to suit you (5 shorter days, 3 long days etc.)
Salary: £33,000 - £36,000 pro rata (depending on suitability & experience)
For more information, please contact ROGER HAWTHORN on the Property Management desk.