Up to £29232.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a renowned housing association based in East London who are actively recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to join the PRS team. The position is based at the client's office in Stratford but provides 2 days from home.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Supporting the management function in maximising rental returns and minimising tenancy 'void' periods
- Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to support the acquisition of property to achieve organisational targets and objectives
- Ensuring the property portfolio and associated activities are delivered in accordance with legislative requirements and ensuring compliance across the operation
- Providing excellent customer service to a demanding client base and maintaining relevant records and systems
Requirements of the Role:
- Property management and lettings experience in the private rented sector desirable
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills with the ability to work as part of a dynamic team and respond positively to challenges
- Proven track record in delivering on targets and deadlines within a demanding customer focused commercial environment
- An awareness of budgetary and financial risk in respect of the residential market place
- As this is an essential car user post, the post holder is required to have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle that is insured for business use.
- Property Managers are entitled to commission based on performance, capped at £3,500 per annum.
- As an essential car user (ECU) you will also receive an ECU allowance of £1,300 per annum. In addition to this we offer the following 'core' benefits:
- 26 days annual leave increasing to 31 days with continued service
- Annual bonus (subject to group performance)
- Excellent Pension scheme and non-contributory life assurance
- Investment in your career development with continued support and training (in house & external courses)
- Employee assistance programme
Salary Budgets: £29,232 p/a plus commission based on performance, capped at £3,500 p/a, and ECU of £1,300
Required working hours: 35 hours p/w
Location of the role: East London, Stratford
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.