£27500 - £31500 per annum + + £3500 capped commision and ECU of £1300
3 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a renowned housing association based in East London who are
actively recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to join their Intermediate Market Rent (IMR) team. The position is based at the client's office in Stratford, but you will be initially working from home, with a view to flexi working being implemented soon.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Supporting the management function in maximising rental returns and minimising tenancy 'void' periods
- Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to support the acquisition of property to achieve organisational targets and objectives
- Ensuring the property portfolio and associated activities are delivered in accordance with legislative requirements and ensuring compliance across the operation
- Providing excellent customer service to a demanding client base and maintaining relevant records and systems
Requirements of the Role:
- Property management and lettings experience in the private rented sector
- Full drivers' licence with use of own car covered for business use
- An awareness of budgetary and financial risk in respect of the residential marketplace
- Experience of using MS Office Suite
- Experience in actioning and negotiating tenancy renewals within target dates and achieving rental increases where applicable whilst ensuring resident retention.
- Have experience in managing complaints within target times and managing resident expectations for a positive result.
- Have an excellent understand of tenancy management including that of assured Shorthold tenancies and related knowledge of applicable legal notices.
- Property Managers are entitled to commission based on performance, capped at £3,500 per annum.
- As an essential car user (ECU) you will also receive an ECU allowance of £1,300 per annum. In addition to this we offer the following 'core' benefits:
- 26 days annual leave increasing to 31 days with continued service
- Annual bonus (subject to group performance)
- Excellent Pension scheme and non-contributory life assurance
- Investment in your career development with continued support and training (in house & external courses)
- Employee assistance programme
Salary Budgets: £27,500 - £31,500 p/a, plus commission based on performance, capped at £3,500 p/a, and ECU of £1,300
Required working hours: 35 hours p/w
Location of the role: East London, Stratford
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.