£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Dove and Hawk have partnered with an established independent estate agency who are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their modern office in Ealing, West London. This agency have been a market leader in their local area for over 40 years and have built a strong reputation and client base on their exceptional standards of service and customer friendly approach.
- Full management of 150 residential properties
- Ensure landlords are compliant with legislation and contractual obligations by ensuring all relevant safety certificates are up-to-date.
- Receive and approve contractor invoices and upload them onto the CRM
- Arrange repairs & maintenance as-and-when required.
- Obtain quotes from contractors.
- Deal with insurance claims in a timely manner.
- Carry out regular property inspections.
- Provide an advisory service to all clients, ensuring high retention rates.
- Deal with end-of-tenancy negotiations in a timely manner.
- Seek opportunities to increase revenue for the department, by cross-selling other services.
- A minimum of 2 years property management experience
- Previously managed a portfolio of 100+ properties
- Driving license (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Jupix CRM (desirable)
Hours: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000